The four Spanish teachers have already left Leipzig. Honestly, it has been such a satisfactory professional and cultural experience! Vanesa, Jose, Cecilia and Marina have said “see you soon” to LIS teachers and students but they can’t wait to welcome LIS partners in Almuñécar next February 2019. The Spanish teachers arrived in Leipzig International School with a draft of proposals for LIS visit in Almuñécar and here is the result of the wide variety of tasks, activities and trips arranged between both LIS teachers and the Spanish ones .
• Visit to Finca el Zahorí: weather data collection and a guided tour to subtropical crops.
• Talk about sea pollution and arrangement for beach cleaning.
• Comic creation about climatic change with the comic artist Juanfran.
• Water cicle task: “Water drop lifetime”.
• Treasure hunt at Acuario, Loro Sexi and Majuelo Park and information about No Cars Day.
• Comic creation about climatic change with a local comic artist, weather data analysis and statistics collected from Finca el Zahorí.
Wednesday 13th• A guided tour by the local archaeologist.
• Sea diversity and Ecosystem workshop with Aula del Mar (Málaga).
• Weather data and statistics report.
• Works exhibition about the effects of forbidden products in organic agriculture and those allowed in conventional agriculture in aquifers.
Thursday 14th• No Cars Day celebration and Traffic measure.
• Beach cleaning. Townhall and Asociación Chelonia collaboration.
Friday 15th• Visit to the Alhambra (Granada): “Water arteries in the Alhambra”. Farewell.
Bis bald!!!! See you in Almuñécar!
Cecilia, Vanesa, Jose and Marina
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario